Saturday, November 22, 2008

India ETF might lead

It's saturday going into a my weekly Thanksgiving vacation period and I'm completely flat and out of the market. I'm currently digging around looking for a sector that will out preform in a Bear market rally into the Feb/Mar time period. In Friday's bounce, the Gold / Energy / Utilities ultra Etf's seemed to lead % wise but something tells me those won't be the sectors that will sustain in a 4 to 8 week bounce. I like the India fund, ticker PIN with a target above 15 but it's too illiquid for me. Ok I just found it, EPI WisdomTree Trust, it bounce sharply on friday showing relative strength leadership a healthy 14% with just barely enough liquidity to be playable. I'm hoping we correct some of this Opex rally or even hit fresh lows before I make a play on this into the feb/Mar time frame.


No comments: