Friday, April 24, 2009

Marching onward and upward

Although I missed getting long from the Globex dip low of 842 overnight, which I had called for. I did get filled long from 848 and covered at the close of trading today. I don't want to get caught long during weekend lock up in the event of a sudden news item rocking the markets. My expectation is that we will open very strong Monday and hope to get a chance to re-enter long on any dip during Sunday night's Globex session. I'm looking for a measured move up away from the midway flag to 920ish in a day or 2 of trading followed by retest of the 880ish level. I'd love to see many days of indecision such that the last burst higher to 947ish will get caught glaringly divereged from it's underling RSI presenting the first fantastic shorting opportunity.


No comments: